Peachy Sand dollar
All bandanas are double sided tie on bandanas. Pictured here is the Medium
The medium and large bandanas are very similar in width size. The main difference is the large has twice as long of straps as the medium.
Please note: We have already taken into account breeds with extra floof and placed them accordingly. The best way to get an exact size is to measure around your dogs neck where their collar is, leaving a bit of room to be able to tie the bandana. (The Large and Medium are similar in bandana size- the main difference is the large has a lot longer straps to give you more room to tie around your dogs neck)
☆ Small: 21 inches long
- fits necks up to 16 inches
- Recommended for: Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua, Shih Tzu, Maltese
☆ Medium:24.5 inches long
- fits necks up to 20 inches
- Recommended for: Westies, Schnauzer, Border Collie, Corgi, French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel, Basenji, Scottish Terrier, Beagle
☆ Large: 33.5 inches long
- fits necks up to 29 inches
- Recommended for: Lab, Golden Retriever, Australian Shepherd, Doodle, Most Pit Mixes, Poodle, Dalmatian, Boxer, Husky, Bulldog
☆ Bandana Care:
Being the owner of two dogs who LOVE mud... being able to throw our bandanas into the washing machine at the end of a long day is very important to us!
- Machine wash cold (delicate)
- Air dry on a flat surface
- Iron as needed (All bandanas are ironed before shipped out to give you that crisp bandana shape)
- (Bandanas WILL wrinkle in the wash!!! You will need to iron them after air drying)
All Bandanas include a small ‘PinkPaw Co.” tag near the bottom of the bandana. The tag is not pictured in this photo.